Friday 31 October 2014

A Scent Of Blood Has Gone LIVE!!

A Scent of Blood - Book 2 of The Marked One Serial has finally gone live on Amazon and Kobo.

Here is a description along with the links to the live book.

Willow Falls used to be a small quiet town, that is until Ava Bertrand turns 21 and reveals the mark. What follows is a whirlwind of danger. Now that she has been captured by Caleb's estranged malevolent brother Blaez, time is running out.

To make matters worse Ava learns Blaez not only wants to use her to wipe out her lover's race but that he has a mysterious connection to a dangerous vampire, named Jasper. If Ava and Caleb don’t find out how to stop them, Blaez will wreak havoc on Willow Falls and take revenge on his brother, becoming Alpha once and for all.

 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P1GPQKM
 http://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/ebook/a-scent-of-blood


I really hope you love Book 2. Please leave a review on Amazon if you have purchased the book and enjoyed it. Book 3 of the serial will be released mid November!

Love Joy!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me I can get the rest if the series! I just finished the first one and wasn't to read the others!! I have tried every link and can't find them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me I can get the rest if the series! I just finished the first one and wanted to read the others!! I have tried every link and can't find them. :(

    ReplyDelete